TR-202 Zinc Butyl Octyl Primary Alkyl Dithiophosphate
TR-EPC02 Ethylene-Propylene Copolymer
Lithium 12-Hydroxystearate Lithium Grease Lithium Based Grease
Graphene Best Oil Additive Engine Oil additive
Graphite Powder Graphite Lubricant Dry Graphite Lubricant
MoS2 Friction Modifier Molybdenum Disulfide
The boron nitride usually produced has a graphite-type structure, commonly known as white graphite. The other is diamond type, similar to the principle of converting graphite to diamond. Graphite type boron nitride can be transformed into diamond type boron nitride under high temperature (1800℃) and high pressure (8000Mpa) [5~18GPa]. It has a wide range of applications, such as gravity casting, low pressure casting, stamping, forging and powder metallurgy.
Boron nitride-as the name suggests, is a compound composed of nitrogen atoms and boron atoms, while white graphene is the hexagonal boron nitride nanosheet. The hexagonal boron nitride mentioned here refers to the hexagonal arrangement of a honeycomb like graphene on a plane, and it is a two-dimensional single-layer crystal. Boron nitride also has cubic crystals, just like the cubic crystal of carbon is diamond. However, since both nitrogen and boron have only three free electrons, there are no free electrons that can migrate in the plane after bonding, so they do not have conductivity. From the appearance, the powder of hexagonal boron nitride nanosheets is also white, which is different from the black of graphene.
The properties of layered boron nitride crystals are exactly the opposite of graphene. Graphene is super conductive, while boron nitride is super insulating. Because there is no free electron transition, it can play a good insulating role. The same layered nanostructure also has good mechanical properties and shielding properties. At the same time, due to the large bond energy, white graphene also has excellent high temperature resistance, and can be combined with many high temperature ceramic materials to form composite materials.
At the same time, compared with graphene, boron nitride has stronger thermal and heat dissipation properties. The heat dissipation mainly depends on the propagation speed of "phonons". The concept of phonons is more complicated. To explain clearly, you need to export quantum mechanics and solid physics. too complicated. Simply put, heat is a form of energy. This form of energy uses the vibration of atoms as the basic unit, and the basic quantitative unit of vibration between these atoms is the phonon.
Application of boron nitride
(1) Boron nitride has excellent lubricating properties and high temperature stability. Even at extremely high temperatures (withstands high temperatures of 2800°C), boron nitride can still maintain its lubricity and inertness.
(2) Used for high-temperature solid lubricants, such as various optical glass release agents, mold release agents for metal molding and lubricants for metal drawing, and metallurgical separation rings for continuous steel casting.
(3) The processed super-hard materials can be made into high-speed cutting tools and drill bits for geological exploration and oil drilling.
(4) It has good lubricating performance. Since boron nitride is a hexagonal crystal, it is a very thin and fine material, similar in nature to graphite, so it has a very good lubricating effect.
(5) Boron nitride coating uses high-quality boron nitride, which has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, non-bonding, corrosion resistance, heat dissipation and heat conduction. It is non-wetting with aluminum water, and can provide comprehensive protection to the surface of the material directly in contact with molten aluminum, magnesium, zinc alloy and its molten slag.
Infomak is dedicated to the technology development of special oil additives, combined the Technology of nanomaterials developed dry lubricant and oil additives two series. Our products can significantly improve the performance of lubricating oil, improve energy efficiency, effectively protect the lubrication device and extend the oil change cycle, which can satisfy the lubrication oil constantly upgrading for high-end engine oil additives. Contact us.